What college is the cheapest online college for a bachleors?

I am looking into continueing my education online and looking for a cheaper college that is accredited. Any ideas?

TiffanyPlew

Asked by TiffanyPlew at 5:05 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Money & Work

• Stay away from for-profit schools. They exist, by law, to make money for their owners/shareholders; education is not their priority. When I was in HR, I did not interview candidates from the for-profit schools.

Start with a community college; they will likely have many classes on line and the credits will easily transfer to a state university.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:36 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• Your local community college.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:31 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Get your AA and then transfer to a University.
    tasches

• It depends on what you want to go into. I would check out your local community college first though. A lot of them are offering full degrees online now. Good luck =)
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 7:11 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Thanks ladies! I will have my AA in May and want to continue on, our community college doesn't offer online and I can not fit going to classes in my schedule once I start working again.
    TiffanyPlew

Comment by TiffanyPlew (original poster) at 10:42 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Try a public university in your state. Many of them have online classes now.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 8:53 AM on Nov. 12, 2010