What were some of the first signs your body gave you that let you know you were pregnant?

I would like to know because my dh and I are trying to conceive?

GarrettMommie10

Asked by GarrettMommie10 at 5:07 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I had a super sense of smell. I could suddenly smell everything acutely. Then my hands & feet got super cold all the time. My breasts became very sore, diarrhea, nausea (without vomiting) and then incredibly super tired. But everyone is different. Good Luck!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 5:44 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• very very tired

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:08 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I was starving/ couldn't stop eating. I was even waking up to eat, for about 10 days before my period was even due. I just had "a feeling" and I was right. :) Twenty years ago.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 5:10 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I woke up and barfed. Then 2 days later I walked into work and the coffee was just percolating...and I had to run for the bathroom to barf again. My fellow staff members started teasing me and such. I went home and began thinking about it. I have had PCOS since I was 17. My Dr. said..sure lets run a test..and voila I was indeed pregnant.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:10 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• achy belly, tired,
    cerealmom2

Answer by cerealmom2 at 5:10 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• My breasts got all tingly the day I was supposed to start my period. It lasted all day, every time I moved. Two days later, I tested and sure enough, t'was positive.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 5:12 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I could not eat enough! All I wanted to do was eat and sleep! Ifelt this way before I missed my period, although I didn't know I was pregnant yet.

Good luck!!!!
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 5:13 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I was very tired but i have also read if you throw brown mucus it means your pregnant and it it is white you are just ovulating. Also you start to breakout
    roxy0522

Answer by roxy0522 at 5:18 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• 1st nothing other the late period. Then some cramping later
    2nd - Sore beasts a week before late period
    3nd - thicker hair, bloating, gas, leaking from my breasts
    It is different for everyone and every pregnancy. Good luck
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 5:51 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I hate everything that had any smell the cologone my husband wore . Everything that was a loud smell made me sick . I was not able to take an shower my nipples were really sore I also had an increased sex drive.
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 10:42 PM on Nov. 11, 2010