Cervix position adult content

Does anyone know more about this? What does the cervix feel like at implantation? I tested positive in an OPK November 1st. Since then my cervical mucus went creamy then really sticky. Today November 11th. All day my mucus has been scant and sticky however just 10 mins ago I was checking my cervix and got a really big glob of stretchy, yellowy cervical mucus and my cervix feels soft. I just quit breast feeding so maybe my OPK positive was just practice? I sure hope not :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:11 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• When the cervix feels soft, high, wet (egg white like mucus or extremely watery), and open means you are fertile so BABY DANCE!!

Low, hard, and closed means you are not fertile. Once you chart every day for a couple of months you will quickly see a pattern for your body.

It sounds like you are ovulating now so GET IN BED...or on the kitchen counter....whatever suits your fancy!! ;)
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 3:05 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• miasmommy is right!
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 9:43 PM on Nov. 13, 2010