Say at home fathers?

My Hubby is a great stay at home dad! Any other ladies makin the money while dad holds down the crib?

punkypreggo

Asked by punkypreggo at 5:18 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• I was like that but now he started working and i wish i can be a stay home mom but cant afford it
    roxy0522

Answer by roxy0522 at 5:21 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• my DF is a stay at home dad, he is a wonderful father, takes great care 0of the girls...but he is a terrible "house wife" lol. I still have to do the housework. Sometimes he surprises me though!
    endurablemist

Answer by endurablemist at 5:52 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• mine!
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 5:57 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• My dh works from home and does it all! I am so proud of him for working so hard & being the main breadwinner, not to mention a great Daddy and househusband! I love that man!
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 5:57 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• No my husband has never been a SAHD, but we have a nephew who quit his job and was a SAHD for 2 years. I thought it was great that he got to have that time with the 2 little ones, and I know he enjoyed being home with them as well.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 6:36 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• my husband is about to be a sahd since he is disabled and I just started a job.
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 7:03 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Mine would suck. He has zero patience after only about 5 minutes and his cleaning skills (or motivation) are seriously lacking.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 8:40 PM on Nov. 11, 2010