ok, sweets are starting to become very very bad. why am i craving them so bad???

I been eating alot of sweets lately a.k.a candy, apple pie, ice cream, so on. I throw in fruit and normal dinners as well but while im at work or just need something. starburts, reecee's (spelling) sugar daddys. sweet cereals. adding small amounts of sugar to my rice crispies. my bf is starting to get on me about, which he SHOULD. he insists that i start drinking more water. which i will. i just dont drink alot of anything during the day. gosh i sould like i just dont care about me or this kid now do i?????? ughh... I know to much is bad, and could possibly make me or the baby a diabetic. but im not sure why im eatign them so much. today im doing good. got my bottle water with me at work along with watermelon and blue berries.. yummmmy...... could it just be cravings? i guess wed ill need to discuss it with the doc.

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 5:27 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I hear sweet = girl salty = boy
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 5:30 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I've been the same way. Starbursts, skittles, frootloops, and getting into the kids trick or treat candy. I just substitute my cravings every once in a while with strawberries, grapes, bananas, apple slices w/peanut butter. I know what you're going through and it's not easy, I just keep thinking about being more healthy for myself and the baby than to get carried away with sweet craving temptations. Good Luck!
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 5:32 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• i had this until i was 16 or so weeks pregnant, never eaten so many sour haribo in my life, it could just be a weird but wonderfully tasting craving :)
    Kealeigh

Answer by Kealeigh at 5:36 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I crave sweets with all my pregnancy's. It is just something your body really wants.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 5:48 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• iv just become like that in the last 2weeks. i had no cravings until then, thank god i only have 4weeks to go, but yes all i want is chocolate and soda. i have always been good at drinking tons of water and only treating myself to sweet things every now and again. but now iwant it everyday. wouldn't mind we were ment to go shoppin today but we didn cos hubby had overtime at work.i haven had soda in the house all week and im still craving it like crazy, same with chocolate, if i don't get some soon. i think i will go nuts. its the cravings, it has to be.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 10:23 PM on Nov. 11, 2010