how would you react if someone put this on facebook?

after 142 likes 81 links 18 photo albums and three fights with losers from utah;I think its time for me to delete my facebook,though the only person i really even cared about on here was caitlin green ♥ Ive realized I know longer give a shit about the status's put on here by the fake ppl that claim to like me,so ta ta facebook n the people on it,it really wasnt a good one

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:29 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Idk if I would put a name on there with the statment, but I don't blame her. I don't get on much anymore it seems to be just a place to tell someone where your are at exact time your there, express how much you dont like being sick, making some querkey remark to see if someone will reply, for teens to say wat up beouch etc. It's really boring and really more that half of the people you have of the people on my page I don't really talk to. So I say good for her
    aitson

Answer by aitson at 5:43 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I dont give a shit either, but I am not going to give them the gratitude to make me want to delete it I would block their ass's and be done with it!
    PjsMommy06

Answer by PjsMommy06 at 5:37 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• http://www.cafemom.com/answers/639003/if_you_saw_this_as_someones_status_what_would_you_say if you put your same exact answer on this question ill give u best answer there too @ aitson

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:47 PM on Nov. 11, 2010