Have anyone else...

had one miscarriage but went on to have healthy pregnancy ever since. I miscarried my first pregnancy in May 2009. In June 2009 I found out I was pregnant with my son and had a healthy pregnancy with him but I am now pregnant again ( 4 weeks 5 days ) My doctors are checking my hcg levels and are doing my first ultrasound on the 17th and every week after that until I'm out of my first trimester like they did with my son.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My sisternlaw went through with this 4 times before she finally carried to term with my neice and I thought she was really brave for this and I dont know how she did it. Make sure you take it easy and I wish you the best of luck
    1212tink

Answer by 1212tink at 5:39 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• yes i had a miscarriage with twins right b4 i got pregnant with my son, healthy pregnancy with him now im 14 almost 15 weeks pregnant with #2
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 5:39 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I miscarried with my first and have had two healthy babies and another one on the way.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 5:44 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I had a healthy preg followed my a m/c then another healthy pregnancy. Doesn't stop you from worrying though.
    brycesmom16

Answer by brycesmom16 at 6:20 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I had my son then had a mc and am now 33weeks pregnant with another son. That worry tho on first finding I was pregnant after the mc was awful and its taken me until very recently to be more relaxed with my pregnancy.
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 5:28 AM on Nov. 12, 2010