do you ever notice if you get voted down that someone else can say almost the exact same things you've said and not get voted down?

Do i just have haters or do i just come off as a smart ass maybe? Idk...I was just looking back through answers and noticed some vote downs but many people said the same thing as i did..they didnt get a vote down...hmmm??? Anyone else have this issue?

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 5:37 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Yea. But who cares?
    PjsMommy06

Answer by PjsMommy06 at 5:37 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I could care less who votes me down, so if someone is doing it out of spite, is not working!!!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 5:39 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• yes i have. i think some people dont like me because sometimes im brutally honest. and sometimes im being totally nice or totally sarcastic but people don't know it because you can't hear tone on the internet.

i was just told i had an attitude in a question i just answered, and i totally didnt have rude intentions at all. lol oh well
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:42 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• not that i really care..i just noticed quite a few people said basically the same thing.
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 5:42 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• There's definitely some vote down happy people in other sections.

Where's your guinea pig picture? I barely recognized you!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 5:43 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• oh, i felt i needed a change...thats our big fatty booty =)
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 5:46 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• some ppl have nothing better to do but stalk others
    Ericaca

Answer by Ericaca at 5:51 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I guess it is who you know ...
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:52 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Depends on who you know and who you are... I only vote down condescending or rude remarks. Opinions are just that and not worth wasting down votes on.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 5:55 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I really think they should remove that option for the reasons you've stated, I know some girls that are very helpful and nice got voted down for whatever reason and they are not going to come in here anymore. It is a waste of time when some smart ass is having a bad day and come in here just to spill her ugliness on others. Wish they'd get rid of it, it proves nothing anyway,

zbee

Answer by zbee at 5:55 PM on Nov. 11, 2010