Where is the best store to buy "cheap" maternity clothes?

I need jeans more than anything, but can't spend $30 for a pair of jeans. Believe it or not, I've never paid more than $15 on jeans, I'm a sale hunter :)

Dark-N-Prego

Asked by Dark-N-Prego at 5:54 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Shopping

• I'm the same way! I took some of my old jeans and made them into maternity. otherwise the only other place i found was old navy. they had some of their maternity jeans for $20... which isn't bad at all. but it was in the store only not online... :) GL
    young-not-dumb

Answer by young-not-dumb at 5:57 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Consignment stores & thrift stores. That's where I got most of mine. Also garage sales somewhat but its not a good time of year for that.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 5:58 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I shop at Ross for Maternity Clothes, they have really great deals and you can find pants for $12.99, more or less.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 6:00 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Thrift stores, for sure. But, darlin', say "inexpensive" not "cheap"!
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 6:00 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• would you consider sweats?
    i still shop in the clearance racks for maternity clothes. keep looking, you never know when you will find something at target or kohls, even the gap.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 6:02 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• JCPenny's has great prices on maternity clothes!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 6:34 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I went to second hand stores and bought used clothes. They have some nice ones that make sure to check out the clothes and only accept ones that are in good condition.
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 6:41 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• You might check out eBay. Look for new clothes only and make sure the seller has good feedback.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:13 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Walmart
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 2:42 PM on Nov. 13, 2010