Should I call the Police? adult content

This past Tuesday, a male friend came over to talk. I have only known him a short time and he has done some repair work on my home. He asked for a drink and I offered tea or water. He wanted alcohol. Long story short, he drank almost a 5th of Limoncella, pure grain alcohol with lemon and sugar. I drove him home because he began to grope me. On the way to his house he kept trying to pull down my pants. I got him to his subdivision but I could not get in because of the security gates. He got out; I put the car in reverse and went home. A Police Officer DID come to my house because I hit Onstar for help. The Officer ran the tags on his truck, at my house, and the next morning it was gone. I feel so dirty and my PTSD is in a major uproar. Help!

Joeygoat

Asked by Joeygoat at 5:55 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Health

• Yes, I would tell the police what happened... and get a restraining order... if your dog didn't like the guy, something was wrong that the alcohol merely brought out.... oh, and get some pepper spray or a tazer or something. I am so sorry that this happened to you, it is natural to feel dirty but you shouldn't, you didn't do anything wrong... it isn't your fault. But I would take precautions against this guy comin back again.
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 5:19 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Get a restraining order I'm serious. Women wait to long befoer doing something, Get it know or at least get a report but I would get an restaining order that way if you call the police about him he'll go to jail.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 6:01 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Some of us ladies including myself tend to trust first even if the signs are there. You did not do anything wrong. Don"t feel guilty or blame yourself. Actually you did something some of us are ashamed of doing. I congratulate you for your courage. Don"t see him again.
    coolmom481

Answer by coolmom481 at 6:09 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• you did the right thing!
    did you tell the police what happened?
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 6:12 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I just wouldn't let the guy in my house again.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 5:58 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Next time you see him call the police.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 6:00 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• did the officer ask why onstar was pushed and did you tell him. Why would you call the cops again..we need more info
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:02 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I am so sorry you had to be in this situation. I would tell the guy to loose my number and my address and I would get a restraining order if he tried getting me to talk to him.
    VGonzalez73

Answer by VGonzalez73 at 6:17 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• get a restraining order
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 6:32 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• that sucks sweetie am gald ur alrite if could have been worth. well u can press charges if thats what u want to do. this is why i always have a friend with me.
    iris718

Answer by iris718 at 2:45 PM on Nov. 12, 2010