I can't tell if I just made a huge mistake or not.. (cont from old posts)

Im torn on my feeling about seeling my Camry. Of which I have owned since 2003. Some people that know about it say its great and it will help even if not alot. Others (mainly family i noticed) say I make a stupid decision. well im just about 28, Im an adult. I have to get things taken care of. and if it gets me by for a month then so be it. im just SOL of a car. Im sad cause I dont have it anymore, my freedom to do anything is gone. If my bf gets a job I wont have a vehicle to get to work, but im sorry making sure my child support gets paid and keeping my license seems more important to me. yet at the same time im like wth did i just do?? i cant tell if we made things worse or not. hmmm

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 6:06 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Money & Work

• to bad sometimes things happen and we have to respond as adults and prioritize and you did things will look up
    gianna530

Answer by gianna530 at 9:43 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• if u know what you did was best dont let being uncomfortable or inconvenienced make u second guess your decision
    imuney

Answer by imuney at 8:53 AM on Nov. 12, 2010