Ahh, so confused about the tests I took!

I took one last night and it had a second line that was so very faint you had to be looking at it JUST right. This morning I took it apart to look at it better because the line didn't change and I swear there was one there and you could see a second line better once I took it apart. (That was last night after holding my urine for 5 hours.)

So I took another one this morning, no first morning urine just held it for 2 hours. And it was clearly a negative no question to it.

I don't know what to think. I don't know if the first one could have been an evap line even though the line was there within a few minutes and never changed. I used an Accuclear 5 days sooner.
I'm nursing and on the mini pill so I'm not trying. I'm just so confused!

amy31308

Asked by amy31308 at 6:14 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think you may have been seeing a 'ghost line' It is an indication of a line but there is no actual color reaction.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:15 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Take another one in a few days. But there is no such thing as a false positive test
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 6:17 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Go digital! It's a little more expensive but worth it and sometimes they have good sales on them. That way, there's no question...pregnant....not pregnant, no in between
    Dark-N-Prego

Answer by Dark-N-Prego at 6:30 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I starting testing early, I got probably 10 Negative and even 2 Digital Negatives before I finally got a positive!! So it is def. Possible to get a negative even if you are pregnant!! I knew I was pregnant because my chest was sore, I was CONVINCED I was pregnant but kept getting negatives....And now I'm 31 weeks pregnant!!!
    nat1387

Answer by nat1387 at 7:40 PM on Nov. 11, 2010