Did you miscarry on clomid, or have H&H nine months?

lilsongbird

Asked by lilsongbird at 6:16 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My first pregnancy was a clomid pregnancy, and I did end up having a m/c. However, it had nothing to do with the clomid... it was just plain chance leading to a genetic problem with the baby. My doctor actually suggested clomid when I was ttc later on to reduce the chance of m/c since I had a luteal phase defect... however because of problems with my ovaries my doctor decided the safest route for me was progesterone supplementation rather than clomid again. Hope this helps a bit!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 6:21 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• http://www.womens-health.co.uk/pcos5.asp
    madsmom314

Answer by madsmom314 at 6:22 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• My last pregnancy ended 4 wks ago and I was on Chlomid to get pregnant with him. He is very healthy. he was born at 37 wks. I had gestational diabetes and started getting HBP at the end but other than that it was a healthy pregnancy
    djskye

Answer by djskye at 4:22 PM on Nov. 12, 2010