• In the Spotlight:

What is the most irritating thing to you that no matter what you cannot get over it?

I LOATH the way people eat and drink. There should be no slurping or gulping. Why is it so hard to not do this?!? And I should not hear your food swishing around in your mouth. GAG ME! No one in my family chews with mouth open or anything, but they are so noisey!!!! This has always been an issue of mine since I was a kid and the harder I try to ignore it the more it botheres me. What is your irritant?!?

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 10:21 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I work for the American Red Cross in blood collections. I understand that people have fears about needles and the whole process. We have people who work for us who have problems with donating.

BUT... When you can see that someone is really having a problem with it, it really isn't that hard to be genuine in your concern for them and try to talk them thru the whole process. But when you get someone who is just creating drama, or insisting that "You only get ONE stick" or some bs like that, I have no patience. Blood donation is voluntary. If you don't want to do it, don't torture me.

I honestly had a preacher sitting in his own church screaming like a little girl. One of the teens who had donated walked over and told him to "consider the pain Jesus was in". That shut him up!!!! It was hilarious.

Sorry for the long drawn out answer, but it irritates me ALOT!
    crazybeautifulh

Answer by crazybeautifulh at 10:55 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• i hate the sound of people scratching dry skin. use lotion for crying out loud!
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 10:26 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Hmm where do I start lol? I think one of my biggest ones is ignorant drivers. I live in a big city about 20 minutes away from the Mexican border where they apparently have no driving laws so people think it's okay to drive like that here too. They just have no concern for other people on the road whatsoever. I've literally been driven off of the freeway by a taxi van with my baby (who was only 5 weeks at the time) clearly in the back seat. I was pissed!!! But they don't care. If they need to get somewhere and you're in their way you might as well be invisible.
    Anonymous

• People using a Emory board to file their nails in front of everyone... geeze do that somewhere else. Its like the chalk board thing

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 10:30 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• lol Anon- i live in tucson, i know exactly how you feel!!
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 10:37 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• WHEN PEOPLE EAT WITH THERE MOUTH OPEN!!! chewing all loud and ugh gets on my nervess..im shy to tell my bf,.he eats(chews) like that and idk if i should tell him it gets on my nerves..(may cause problems at this moment)
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 10:38 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I FUCKING HATE WHEN MY LIL BRO SLURPS HIS FRICKIN SODA!!!! LOL. My hubby does it just to piss me off. He's gonna end up with a smashed foot if he keeps it up. Jk. I also hate when people pick their noses. Boogers gross me out to no end, if I see one I'll puke. No lie. My hubby showed me one when we were in the shower "Oh gross! Look how big this is!!!" and I threw up all over. I hate hearing people blow their noses too...... *dry heaves*
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 11:07 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• People that put dishes in my sink when I just unloaded the dishwasher. Why in the world do I have it if I'm the only one that's going to use it!
    alaskaice

Answer by alaskaice at 11:20 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• i also hate the way some people eat..i hate the way my dad eats..lol..always have,always will...when i was like 16-17 and living with my parents, i had to stop eating dinner with them cuz i just couldnt handle it..i mean its not THAT bad..and i guess it more or less depends on what he's eating..but UUUUUUUUUGH drives me crazy!! ohhh i also hate it when people are eating..and theyre chewing, they still have food in their mouths but then they take a sip of their drink!! EWWWWWWWWWW..like can you not wait 10 seconds to swallow your food AND THEEEEN get a drink...drives me up the wall!!!!!!!!! i also hate it when people sniff alot..lol.fine if they have a cold, or are sick..but when theyre perfectly fine and they sniff every 10 seconds..cant stand it!!!!!!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:23 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Oh my god this just happened to me....When a DVD starts skipping right in the middle of a movie, I could f-ing scream!!!!
    amyofthejungle

Answer by amyofthejungle at 11:42 PM on Nov. 2, 2008