Why are reports not being answered anymore? When someone is being respectful and degrading to you, you report it to cafe mom

and no response is ever reported back. Almost like a blow off so to speak. Then they should remove that option. Anyone else having this issue?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I haven'treported anything in a long time so i don't know if they are being answered or not. Sorry no help here ;(
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:43 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• CM does not answer back when you report someone, they just take care of the offender.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 6:59 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Really? They used to answer me, but it was always we can not comment on a cafe mom member and that we are taking care of it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:03 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• All they do is delete responses and post that generic comment the administration has.

Answer by older at 7:56 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Older, they personally did respond and they helped get rid of this predicament. The crazy part is that the person doing this to me was my friend on cafe mom and then on fb and she slipped up and told me she was kicked off because of harrassing me . I guess the guilt got to her.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:08 PM on Nov. 11, 2010