Any help advice appreciated:I e-mailed my son's friend's mom that I went off facebook

because I had an issue iwth my brother and had my account hacked. SHe ignored my e-mails and texts. SO I told her that is not a reason to stop communicating. But that I was fine if the boys wanted to hang when we go down to our summer house . Good or bad? This lady has completely blown me off just because I told her I was leaving facebook...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Relationships

•         please! What kinda friend would do that anyway? I guess she just isn't friend material in the first place!!! So sorry if your kids had a friendship... Kids bounce back fast sometimes. so let your so called friend find someone else to treat that way!!! Maybe she'll grow up! Sounds like to me she never grew up in the mind area!!! lol!

Be101

Answer by Be101 at 1:00 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• That is childish on her behalf. I mean what is facebook?! I think your being mature and not taking it out on your son and her son's friendship
    reemimegamom

Answer by reemimegamom at 6:49 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• That just sounds weird to me. What is her deal? So you're off Facebook, big bleeping deal. It's not like you moved and left no forwarding address! YOu paid her the courtesy of TELLING her and saying here's my number and email and I'd like to still be in touch. Just weird.
    TwoBrownDogs

Answer by TwoBrownDogs at 11:24 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• WHY would you want to be friends with such a moron?
    SamKJones

Answer by SamKJones at 9:14 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Because I do not want my son to feel as if I am to blame for losing a friendship. I tried so hard but once you are a doormat in a false friendship, it is time to move on.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:01 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I am floored. I have always been so gracious with her. I invited her over our house when she came to visit a sick relative. But she she bailed even though she said she would come over. I told her it was ok and continued to be so nice to her. What is so ironic is that on facebook she acted so sweet and then she would not be as nice on e-mail and text. She would really be weird.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:30 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• i wonder why she got so mad that you were leaving facebook... weird! ask your son to ask his friend if she said anything :p
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 6:49 PM on Nov. 11, 2010