Holy Crap! Facebook is gone!

What would you do if you woke up one day, and Facebook was gone?
Would it bother you?
Does it bother you that you can't completely "delete" your Facebook?
How long do you think this fad will last?
What's gonna be the next big thing?
Do you believe people still use Myspace?

If you could created a billion dollar social thing-what would you call it?

:)

Chell.o_0

Asked by Chell.o_0 at 6:54 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My life might improve if Facebook were gone. I only go on because I'm bored at times and avoiding work or chores. Some of the things my "friends" post are so ranting ridiculous I get annoyed. I think I keep my account active because I love playing Bejeweled Blitz 2. :)
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 6:56 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• What would you do if you woke up one day, and Facebook was gone? Have nothing to do that morning..except log in here
    Would it bother you? yes. I keep in touch with a lot of family and friends there
    Does it bother you that you can't completely "delete" your Facebook? kind of but that's how it is with anything ion the internet.
    How long do you think this fad will last? a while. It's s lot cleaner than myspace is.
    What's gonna be the next big thing? I dunno
    Do you believe people still use Myspace? yes. Mostly teens. It was never made to apeal to adults.

If you could created a billion dollar social thing-what would you call it? Facey Space. lol
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:58 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Hahaha...I LOVE my facebook. I'm going to have to steal someone's smartass answer and say that if I could create a billion dollar whatever... I would combine Youtube, Twitter, and Facebook and call it YouTwitFace. LOL
    SAHMomOf3

Answer by SAHMomOf3 at 6:58 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I'd laugh at everyone who gets bent out of shape over it, cause I'm no longer part of that craptastic site.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 6:58 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Love the two answers above me. FB gone - no big deal for me.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:00 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• 'YouMyTwitFace.' LMAO!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:02 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I just deactivated fb. Too much bs and fakeness. On facebook they are so nice and then on regular e-mail they act liek they do not know you . Besides it is a waste of time and too much nosiness and just who the heck cares about that you're doing laundry or that you are playing agame and want me to join your cause, in real life you are just a snotty person who barely says hi and treats me like you could care less and ignore. SO that is why and I am sick of my nosy relatives up mya@@ on fb.
    Anonymous

• I'd be very sad!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:14 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I would be hurt. I keep up with my family and long lost high school friends. I get on couple times aday.
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 7:19 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I dumped my FB. It lost it's purpose and really created more anxiety for me. I do have email addresses for those I do want to keep in touch with.
    just a note if you do cancel FB delete everything like pics and msg because if you reactivate everything is still there.
    cuteness13983

Answer by cuteness13983 at 7:28 PM on Nov. 11, 2010