How to add a picture on facebook? and on my profile

I don't have any photos in my computer right now but when I do how do I do this?

And can I change my name to something else other than my real name...I don't use it as much but I do check in with family and friends but that is it I don't play the games or talk to strangers...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:58 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Entertainment

• I guess you can use any name you want. You go to photos on your facebook page, choose the picture you want from your album as make profile picture and this will also be your facebook picture. This is after you've added pictures to your album.
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 7:06 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• You technically can change your name to whatever you want, but you'd be breaking FB policy. It is FB policy that you have your real name on there. Most people use first and middle and avoid the last name though.

You go into your FB page, click on "Profile", then click on "Photos". It will say "Create Album" and then you upload the pictures you want from your files and create the album.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:47 PM on Nov. 11, 2010