Which is worse really.

Allowing your child(3 ish) to pee in the grass behind a tree beside the playground where no one plays OR trying to gather your things and get across the area to the bathroom only to have your child pee their pants ALL over the sidewalk where people are walking/playing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I say let the little guy pee behind the tree!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 7:13 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Id just have him use the tree. hes 3 for goodness sakes not 13. and chances are you dont have a change of clothes!
    jat82

Answer by jat82 at 7:14 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• That's a tough one. Is your child built with outside plumbing or inside plumbing! I think with the way things are today, I would put a pull up on my child when I knew we could have a situation like this.
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 7:15 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I got glared at when I took my child behind a tree but with in 20 min with in 20 min when another child peed their pants while the mom was getting the younger one strapped into the stroller it was 'cute' There was a huge puddle right at the entrance where all the kids walk and play and my baby had been crawling not 5 min before.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:23 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• i agree, pee in the grass, in an out of the way place... i've let my girls do it...
    asil

Answer by asil at 9:02 PM on Nov. 11, 2010