what exercise would u suggest to get rid of bingo wings?

u kno? that flab under ur arm that wiggles and jiggles when u hold ur arms up? i need to get rid of them, they are making me look twice my age!

Phippsandrea

Asked by Phippsandrea at 7:12 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• You need to do toning excersises that tone the skin as well as the muscle. Pull ups and Push ups tone the muscle, but do nothing for the skin. If there's ecess fat in there, which there most likely is then you need to do forms of aerobics that work the arms. My suggestion is to get arm weights (Bands that velcro around the wrist or upper arm) and do cardio excersises that involve the arms.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:43 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• push ups

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:13 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• There is no such thing as spot reduction. If you want to lose the fat on your arms, aerobic exercise and eating right is the way to do it. You can tone the muscles in your arms with targeted exercises, which is never a bad idea (unless you are otherwise completely sedentary, all muscles need to be exercised or you can cause disproportionate musculature which can be a big deal), but you won't get rid of the fat without losing fat everywhere else simultaneously.

Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 7:27 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• The shake weight!!
    jat82

Answer by jat82 at 7:18 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Dips. I do them on a chair because I'm not strong to dip AND lift my entire body. Heh. Also, if it's fat, you need to lose the fat - not just tone the muscles. :( Fat and I are frenemies. LOL.
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 7:18 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• i have seen the shake weight, and i get these horrible images when i see it... not the weight but a mans.... neways. does it even work???
    Phippsandrea

Comment by Phippsandrea (original poster) at 7:22 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Push Ups
    Bench Press
    Dips

Tricep exercises have the most impact followed by bicep and shoulder exercises to round out/ shape up the entire arm.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 7:28 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Check these out...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feG3VNLXrmU
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 1:34 PM on Nov. 13, 2010