Do your kids drink juice?

If so what kind?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Juicy juice, all kinds. I dilute it with water.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:35 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• very rarely, there is too much sugar. if he does get juice, i always make sure to buy 100% juice, and never anything with HFCS (high fructose corn syrup) in it, and i buy organic. my son is content with water :)
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 10:35 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Well I give my 2 year old apple juice once in a while, but i do water it down a little. Since i use organic everything, its usually a local organic brand. And she really likes orange juice, so She can have that without being watered down because I make it homemade. Anyways ... I dont think it really matters what kind, but try and stay away from sugar drinks!
    Anonymous

• for my picky eater (14 mos old), it's the only way that he gets enough fruits and vegetables a day. he either gets something organic with little to low added sugar (usually carrot orange juice, since he loves oranges in about any format) or he gets v-8 frusion juice, which has about one (adult) serving of fruit and veggies per ~6 oz. i usually give him about 2 oz of juice with 2oz of water twice a day.
    mandilovell

Answer by mandilovell at 10:44 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• juciey juice.. and rarely a glass of kool aid.. i dont like it
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 10:48 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I let her drink juicy juice,
    and thats about it for the juices,
    i dont mix water with it neither,

I just give her the darn juice, she would get bored all day if it were the same,
    so i mix it up a bit with everything, ...milk ...water...etc...
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 10:49 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Nope. Just milk and water. I am trying to teach her to like raw, whole fruits and veggies.
    jcsscfam5

Answer by jcsscfam5 at 10:49 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• My son only gets 1 glass a day (if even that) its always 100% juice and always diluted. Usually 3/4 water and 1/4 juice, sometimes 1/2 and 1/2. There is just too much sugar even in 100% juice.
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 11:08 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• My daughter drinks the V8 Fusion 100% juice. She LOVES it! I only allow her 4 ounces per day diluted with water. I swear it helps her stools be more solid too. As Mmandil said above it contains and full serving of fruits and veggies (adult servings).
    rcbrown

Answer by rcbrown at 11:39 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• i get these almost like crystal light tea mixes except thier called great value and you can find them at any grocery store like any tea mix you add them to water ....the tea is very good because theres no sugar and my son loves it.....he also drink the juicy juice deluted with water,apple juice and orange juice...every now and then ill fill his cuppy with the great value grape juice mix...also no sugar which is why i think thier soooo good for toddlers
    justinsmommie09

Answer by justinsmommie09 at 11:41 PM on Nov. 2, 2008