need some ideas???

My husband and I haven't had a real night alone in a really long time...we have booked a hotel room ...we do not plan to leave the room once we get there...I want to take some snacks...any ideas???...we just need some time alone!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• Maybe some strawberries and whipped cream,lol make it fun..lol or some chocolate for the strawberries or both..lol
    mblucky

Answer by mblucky at 10:36 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I don't know about your hubby, but my SO LOVES sandwiches. Lots of meat and cheese please him every time.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:40 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Maybe order in a pizza or chinese. That's usually the easiest thing to do. Have fun...
    crazybeautifulh

Answer by crazybeautifulh at 10:41 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Cheese and crackers, strawberries, grapes, maybe some bread to eat with some really good cheese and cold cuts. Enjoy each other and Have lots of fun!
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 10:47 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Bottle of Champaign & Orange juice to make Mimosa's & then bring a fruit tray with Grapes,strawberries, Blueberries or whatever is in season. Pears would be a good one. You could also add crackers with cheese or a type of spread & different sorts of olives. You guys are going to have a great time! Enjoy yourselves!!

onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 10:49 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• you know men, any food is good food. mine would be thrilled with bbq and blackberry cobbler....but i'm guessing that's not the 'snacks' you're talking about. food and sex sounds fun, but its really messy, and sticky, and well..of course, if you're alone, you can always shower/jacuzzi together afterward to clean up.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 11:11 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Watermelon!
    rcbrown

Answer by rcbrown at 12:18 AM on Nov. 3, 2008