bug bite or allergic reaction??

I woke up with my ear lobe swollen, red, burning and has about 9 little bumps on it. My hubby says they look like little ant bites. It is really bothersome!! It hurts so bad even the inside hurts like a ear infection. I have a knot on the inside of my ear down below the outer ear. Is it a allergic reaction or some kind of bug bite? If you have any idea what it could be can you please tell me what I could do to help it!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!

BTW I posted this ealier but have new syptoms and didnt get much of a response!!

MommyofHDPnPCP

Asked by MommyofHDPnPCP at 7:59 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Health

• its about 3x's it normal size!!
    MommyofHDPnPCP

Comment by MommyofHDPnPCP (original poster) at 8:00 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• GO TO THE ER OR WALKIN CLINIC. Seeing a doctor is the ONLY way you will find out what is wrong.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:06 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Take some benadryl, watch for more swelling, if your breathing becomes labored call 911.

I have a life threatening allergic reaction to insect bites/stings... it's nothing to play with.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 8:07 PM on Nov. 11, 2010