I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT FAST!!!!!

I am trying to lose weight asap for an event. HOW DO I DO IT?? if anybody knows of any exercises/diets, ect that worked for you, LET ME IN ON THE SECRET!!! (ITS IN ONE MONTH.)

christina110

Asked by christina110 at 8:18 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I'm trying to lose 10-15 pounds as well for the annual Vegas Xmas party for hubbies company on Dec 4th. I am doing low-carb (under 30 grams/day) plus at least 30 minutes of cardio. Your stomach will flatten immediately and the weight will come off. I'm down 4 pounds so far.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 8:35 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Check out my journal post, it isn't exactly about quick weight loss but it does explain how to find out how many pounds you can lose according to your BMR and such. Hope you find it helpful:)

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 8:48 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I was taking Slim Quick and I cut out most of the fat intake and soda in my diet! It was working but due to some medical problems that were unrelated I had to stop! I am still watching what I eat and walking more so hopefully I will lose more! I lost about 5 lbs the first week that I was on the Slim Quick!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 8:51 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• how much do you want to lose? what do you weigh now, and how tall are you? what do you think your ideal weight is?
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:59 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Fasting will work...If you can get your mind around eating...Some say it's not healthy. But, i have done it and when i am fasting, i only eat crackers when i am hungry, and drink a lot of water and take vitamins everyday....I seriously lost 1 pound a day doing this. It's for some people, and not for others!

Good luck!~
    gogogirl79

Answer by gogogirl79 at 10:06 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• If you want to lose weight quickly, you'll need to cut out all "white" foods and stick to vegetables, fruits and lean protein choices. Drink 100oz of water and/or green tea a day. Get at least 30 minutes of cardio a day for the first week, then add in strength training. Make darn sure you're getting enough vitamin C to help offset the lactic acid buildup in your muscles, yoga would also help with that.
    DO NOT FAST!!!! That will drop your metabolism. Eating five smaller meals that consist of raw or lightly cooked vegetables and lean protein will boost your metabolism. If you have trouble feeling "full" and that's an issue for you, you can amp up the raw vegetables, such as large salads with either no dressing or a dressing that is made from avocado and lemon, and that will help you to feel fuller.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:15 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Ok. Well, what I did to lose weight is that I did allot of running. I would wake up early in the mourning. I was doing this in the summer so that is when it was the most comfortable to run. Plus it wakes you up and for the rest of the day you feel energized. Or at least I did. But I love running and I ran down country tree roads. I would run about 3 or more miles. Nonstop! And then I would come home and start doing workout shows on fittv. Like yoga, shimmy, and galliad. Then I would do excercises I learned from being in the Marine Corps Pooley program. I would also only allow myself to eat 1500 calories. Eat lots of fruits and salads. I did not count them bc you need them bad when i did my calorie count. And eat small meals through out the day. Do not eat big meals like 3 meals a day. You need to speed up your metabolism and that is the way to do it. Also watch the saturated fats and things like that you intake. Carbs you need
    courtneyrogers

Answer by courtneyrogers at 9:23 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• the healthy way is 1-2 pounds a week
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 2:20 AM on Nov. 14, 2010

• Cardio & drink lots of water and watch your sweets, and portions
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:16 AM on Jan. 10, 2011

• I agree w/ pp's. GL!
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 3:05 PM on Jan. 18, 2011