for the people who wrote me private about my spanking post:

some people said i shouldn't have hit her in the store in front of everyone
but my model for Kids are:u Embarrass me im going to embarrass u
i did teach my daughter a lesson about acting up the lesson she learned was:if u act like a brat in public there's going to be consequences plain and simple i don't really like to spank and i don't do it often but when i do do it its worth it

my mother used to tell me If u act up on isle 5
u get Ur ass whooped on isle 5 and she had no problem doing so her whoopens were 100Xworser than mines i used to get it with a belt

so please stop writing me harassing me about how i spanked my daughter if u don't like my post then don't read it plain and simple

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 8:18 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in General Parenting

• Thank God their is someone in this world willing to stand up for this subject your a great mom and dont let anyone tell you other wise.
    bhoward87

Answer by bhoward87 at 8:20 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• good for you. noone knows what they would do until they are in that situation. a little slap on the bottom never killed anyone.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 8:22 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• i didn't read your first post but i have to say i see your point!! some children don't get the butt wooping they need these days....i never use the belt on my children, but when i have to, i do give spankings no matter where we are.....they hesitate to act up in public now!! i have 4 well behaved kids....they don't need spankings all that often any more :)
    supermom326

Answer by supermom326 at 8:22 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• well said!! I say the same thing you have to desipline right away and not wait!! Thats when they learn!!!! I dont spank everytime my daughter is bad only when the situation calls for it!! Sometimes its a time out or a simple firm warning then she gets the hint!!
    MommyofHDPnPCP

Answer by MommyofHDPnPCP at 8:24 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Thank you
    thelowlander

Answer by thelowlander at 8:25 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Your advice can go both ways: if you don't like the opinions and answers given, don't post a question or a vent on a public forum. I checked your other post, and it seems to me that a lot of answers may have been deleted. Seems like you just want people to agree that you did the right thing.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 8:25 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Stop posting stuff you know people are going to go off about if you don't want them contacting you, plain and simple.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 8:26 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I would be afraid that someone would report you if they saw you spanking your kid in public. Not saying you're wrong. I dont personally think you are but now-days everybody has the "spanking is abuse"mindset. I once told my son in a hushed tone not to run away from me at the library & some lady came up to me & chastized me for it. I can only imagine what she'd said if I 'd spanked him. And this was 18 yrs ago!
    Anonymous

• @KARRIEMARIE&@MeandMyBabes first off the wrote me a private message and i think i mentioned that in this post
    second off i dont need any one to aree with me if i know what i did was right third i can post whatever i want PLAIN&SIMPLE LADY!!
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 8:28 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• clapping

Good for you!

Good for you for standing up for yourself!

Good for you for not being afraid to dicipline your kid!!

Good for you for not letting others get you down!!!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:31 PM on Nov. 11, 2010