Are you ready to have an Angel this Christmas?

http://angel.jcpenney.com/search.aspx?cm_ven=SITEWIDE%20OFFER&cm_cat=1104ANGEL&cm_pla=BDY&cm_ite=adopt%20your%20angel

Copy and Paste the above link.
Remember when you used to go into a major store this time of year and find the Angel tree and you would take a name or three and buy presents to take to the Salvation Army? (I do.....we did it at home and work for years).
But then, at least in my area, the trees disappeared.
Well, I found them again.......but now they are ONLINE!
Select an Angel from any part of the country you want, shop anywhere you want, and send your gifts off before Christmas! Couldn't be easier!
I am in NO WAY affiliated with this, and I get nothing by posting this, it's just that it touched my heart when I ran across it and wanted to share it with others that might feel the same way!
Every member of my family has adopted an Angel today, and I'm taking it to work tomorrow!

Indyk

Asked by Indyk at 8:21 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Shopping

• I saw something in my local newspaper about this. We have a Salvation Army office in my town, and have always picked up and angel or 2. Thank you for sharing this, and I hope you and your family have a wonderful and Blessed Christmas!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 9:45 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Last year we were only allowed to shop at JC Penny for that online link, plus I find it too impersonal. I belong to a cafemom groups for moms who can't afford christmas and I adopt a cafemom family or their kids each year. I get to see their pics ask the parents what they'd like and do a little extra....last year in addition to shopping for 3 girls I sent the family a ham from QVC and a bunch of other stuff.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 12:06 PM on Nov. 12, 2010