Anybody know any legit work-from-home opportunities that DO NOT involve sales?

I can't do the whole sales thing. I'm not a pushy person. I'd love to work from home but it seems like everything I find is either a scam or sales.

jessicarae787

Asked by jessicarae787 at 10:39 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Money & Work

• I know what you are going through. I looked for a work at home job for three years. I ran into ALOT of scams. I finally found a team called The M.O.M. Team. The M.O.M. Team is a work at home job. There is no selling, stocking or invemnory. Plus, you get a FREE web-site and training. NO RISK! I love what I am doing. Visit my website and request more info: http://www.themomteam.com/jasonandjessica
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 10:46 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• You do not have to be a pushy person to sell somthing! If you have ever been on a job interview you have sold somthing if you got the job you succefully sold somthing!

There is no such thing as no sales everything is sales, sales makes the world go round!

Joanne27

Answer by Joanne27 at 10:51 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Look at my website: www.jobsformoms.synthasite.com. It offers some good work at home opportunities, but they involve starting your own home based business, such as tutoring and errand services. Good luck.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:53 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• You can earn an executive income from home without sales. There are some awesome legitimate companies here, you just need to find the right job for you and a mentor that can help you reach your goals!
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 1:21 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• How would you like to make $500 just in time for Christmas shopping without having to sell anything??
    Ask me how!!
    ~Lisa
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 6:22 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I don't do sales... I have a home business... I DO however talk to people about our services. I do not push or exagerate. There's no cold calling either. Just PM me for details.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:19 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• this is what i want to do it is hard to find something that isnt a scam but they have always told me if you have to pay its a scam but even avon has some kind of fee to start up i did that for awhile. good luck and just keep looking
    sdeignan

Answer by sdeignan at 9:11 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• There are lots of ways to make money online. Some require investment, but I stay away from those. It’s too hard to tell which ones are scams. I stick with the free ones and I’ve been able to average about $1500/month or more for the last 6 months. I listed and ranked the sites I use at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:25 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I made over $55 sitting on my butt this weekend. This is just a few hours here or there I would usually just be playing on the computer. I'm not sure how easy it would be if you have small kids, but you can definitely make a couple dollars during naptime or something. Sign up to be a guide at www.chacha.com. Please use e-mail figaro8895too@sbcglobal.net as your referring. It takes a couple days to get set up because you have to go through a testing process and wait for results. I love it! Learning some interesting things. PM me for more info.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 9:48 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• This is free and legitimate. If you have questions let me know. I have been paid every month. http://squishycash.com/members/register.php?ref=antoinettegarry

momagarry

Answer by momagarry at 9:52 AM on Nov. 3, 2008