My biggest accomplishment was ___________.

loveexxamanda

Asked by loveexxamanda at 8:24 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• giving birth to my son.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 8:32 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• HAVING MY CHILDREN
    mommyof310

Answer by mommyof310 at 8:34 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• graduating college. I had many people tell me it would be a waste of my time. I did it, worked for 6 years, then became a SAHM. But I did what I knew I could.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 8:40 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• bouncing momhaving two amazing kids!

beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 8:42 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Sacrificing finishing law school to move to another country so my husband could find employment.
    SamKJones

Answer by SamKJones at 9:03 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Becoming a mother...I'm in school and will one day be a college graduate, which I'm proud of, but nothing will ever compare to motherhood.
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 12:13 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Besides being a mom, because obviously we ALL are proud of our little ones, it would be a paper I wrote for a philosophy class. It was to answer the question "What is a soul? Define it". I said it was divine, eternal, and perfect. I recieved the highest grade in the class, a meeting with the president of the university (to tell me how amazing my paper was, and that he would be entering it into contests and for publication), and having it published.
    I have many accomplishments, but this one meant the most to me. (besides baby)
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 10:48 AM on Nov. 12, 2010