Brownish discharge? adult content

Alright so heres the deal. I miscarried September 15th. And had my period October 14th. I feel pregnant. All my signs are back, my nipples are starting to get puffy and change color again. *sigh* I'm tired, very thirsty, and so on. Just like before. But now I'm getting this brown discharge. Am I going to start my period? Or could this be implantation related? Old blood. Has anyone had this happen to them and turn out they are pregnant? I'm hoping my period isn't coming, but it may very well arrive. Any and all answers would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advanced cafemommies. (:

twistedexcuse

Asked by twistedexcuse at 8:24 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Are you workng on getting pregnant lke is he finishing inside?? because the first 6 months after you are extremely fertile...i had a miscarriage 15 days ago and cant wait to try again
    meagan517

Answer by meagan517 at 8:41 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Yes ma'am. Two days after I miscarried we jumped right back on the bandwagon. He has a four year old and we don't want the children to be too far apart in age. I may be young, but I know what I want. We have unprotected sex, just about everyday if not more then once a day! I'm sorry for your loss. I'm sure your as ready as I am! (:
    twistedexcuse

Comment by twistedexcuse (original poster) at 8:45 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• haha waited a whole 6 days...lol no waiting 3 weeks for me....i had the brownsh discharge for 2 weeks fter the miscarrage and it has finally stopped...was it hard to get your first period???i mean were you upset?
    meagan517

Answer by meagan517 at 8:49 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• It was upsetting, knowing that I was not going to have a baby. And that horrid time of the month had started up again. But not all that much. I was ready for it to some, because your super fertile after it. I couldn't wait. Just want to get the process going again. The most upset I got was when the doctor told me I was going to miscarry. I bawled on the ultrasound table for about 20 minutes. Cried my whole way home and a couple days after. 2 weeks after that my fiancĂ©e and I were fighting and I started bleeding. That killed me. But other then that not so much.

I haven't had brown discharge until now. So I'm hoping it just means that i'm pregnant and the egg has attached to my uterine wall. lol.
    twistedexcuse

Comment by twistedexcuse (original poster) at 8:52 PM on Nov. 11, 2010