What will the world be like in 50 years?

No right answers obviously... Just what do you think?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 8:30 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Horrible! We think its bad now, I think it will be worse and out of control!
    PjsMommy06

Answer by PjsMommy06 at 8:33 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Hey hey, no WE there... I don't think the world is bad now! I think it's better now than it ever was in the past!

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 8:35 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Some days I think everything should just crash. That way we have to more dependant upon ourselves for survival. Such as growing your own food, or as much as you can. Having to cut firewood to warm your house instead of using so much natural gas and such. I just feel at the rate we are going we are going to destroy the earth just because of greed, being selfish, wanting more than we need, etc.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 8:35 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• How can you possibly think it is better? It is horrible! More and more killings, rapes, etc everyday. There is a recession out there, tons of ppl are losing their jobs and families over it. Its insane! It was better when we didnt have this lousy president thats for sure! The past was way better off than the way it is now..
    PjsMommy06

Answer by PjsMommy06 at 8:45 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I think it's gonna be scary. If we can't get the economy or crime under control, then it will be a scary place.
    Erin_Jus

Answer by Erin_Jus at 10:28 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I think that it could be very bad. I think the government is going to keep trying to control us and that they earth is going to be on its way to being destroyed.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:08 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• hopefully Jesus will have raptured by then but if not I figure this place will be all sorts of crazy
    imuney

Answer by imuney at 8:44 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Science will have introduced so much more to enhance our lives. Our government will still be in a mess or maybe even have collapsed and we will have something else. There will probably be cures for many diseases but many more will have taken their place. More people will realize that an advanced degree is necessary to even get a job that pays more than minimum. There will be many more Muslims in the world. They do not believe in birth control. While the rest of the world is having fewer & fewer. There may be food shortages or we will have learned how to feed everyone in the world. Cars that hover above the ground and no longer use fossil fuel.. That's all my fortune ball is willing to reveal today.
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 12:50 PM on Nov. 12, 2010