Relationships

My daughter's father which I'm not with anymore is dating a 19 year old, my daughter is 27 and he is 48. He thinks this is cool but my daughter thinks its disgusting. What would make him want such a young girl, do you think he is going through a mid-life crisis?

Momabear455

Asked by Momabear455 at 8:33 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• I am only eighteen, and my ex step father is dating someone the same age as me. He is.. 48? 49? Somewhere around there. I find it mildly disturbing. He is mostly like going through a mid life crisis. Have y'all been separated long? He may be doing it, just to spite you. I've learned that men are quite vengeful when separations occur. *sigh*

Maybe your daughter should have a talk with him and tell him how she feels about said relationship. I wouldn't want my father with someone younger then me. Or anywhere close to my age. Then again, I don't have anything to do with him, so it doesn't much matter. All I can say is I feel sorry for your daughter. That's got to be a horrible situation to deal with.
    twistedexcuse

Answer by twistedexcuse at 8:43 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Does he make a lot of $$$?? Or TMI Does he have a big weewee??
    She is probably just rocking his sagging boat for awhile don't worry, she'll want kids soon enough and that will be the end of that...
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 8:43 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• that is sick and wrong that he would date someone younger than his daughter-sleezeball! Why? who really cares what his reason is, sick is still sick.
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 9:27 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I wish i knew the answer to that my dad is 49 and dating some 21 year old and i'm 23. I find it disgusting and it one of the things that we end up fighting over all the time. She is younger than me. He is old enough to be her father. It just doesn't seem right when it's your dad dating the much younger female
    Justins_mommy05

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 9:54 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• perhaps.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:34 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Dunno, but you're daughter is old enough not to be permanently scarred by it. So although it's creepy, it's totally his right to do it.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 8:38 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• does he have money? why would a young girl be doing with an older guy? yikes.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:43 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• that borders on pediphilia!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:50 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• he thinks they'll be together for along time either he has lots of money, good looks, or just knows how to treat a lady but IMO she is way too young for him and he is way too old soon she will snap out of it and realize WTH was I thinking? I wouldn't worry too much. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:54 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• My personal view.

What he sees in her is only something he would know.

Does it really matter what he sees in her or why he wants her? She's of legal age and I would assume consenting of the relationship.

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 9:32 PM on Nov. 11, 2010