Disneyland

who likes

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 8:33 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't like it. I love it. It truly is the happiest place on earth.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 8:35 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I love it. I grew up in California and we went every year and then when I was in high school the dance team I was on got asked to dance in the parade 2 yrs in a row... lol sounds silly but it was the highlight of my dance career
    Parkers_Mommy8

Answer by Parkers_Mommy8 at 8:35 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I have lived by Disneyland for almost my whole life. Now a Disney cruise,,Im up for that!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 8:37 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• We do- we even do big family reunions at Disney. We will be going with a group over Thanksgiving week.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 8:43 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Have never been but want to!!!
    joisie1978

Answer by joisie1978 at 8:57 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• cant wait to go love it
    gianna530

Answer by gianna530 at 9:30 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I've never been to DisneyLand, but we've been going to Disney World for the past couple of years, just my husband and I. The radio station he works for does a live broadcast there every year and they send us down there and put us up in one of the resorts, and it's great. Neither one of us had a lot of money growing up, so we never got to go there with our families. Getting to go these past few years have been really fun, plus it prepares us for when we take our son, we will already know where to go and what he can do or will like.
    Erin_Jus

Answer by Erin_Jus at 10:27 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I'm sure if I've been there I would love it.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 10:53 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• LOVE :)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:15 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Loved it! We took DS when he was 17 months old, but decided not to take him, or DD, again until theyr'e older (5/6-7/8). DH was NOT happy with everyone bumping into DS's stroller...he's protective over the babies. =)
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 12:11 AM on Nov. 12, 2010