Almost 2nd month no period and neg pregnancy results.

I havent had a period since sept.19th if i am pregnant it would have been oct 7th that i would have conceived. to early to tell?

KaisMother

Asked by KaisMother at 8:45 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• defntely not too early
    meagan517

Answer by meagan517 at 8:46 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• You should be able to tell, but sometimes you dont have enough hcg in your system to show up. Test in another few days to week.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 8:46 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I would wait a week and test again. And if you still don't have a period and it's still a neg I would go see a Dr.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 8:47 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Yeah some people show right away others not at all so wait and after another negetve go get blood work done
    meagan517

Answer by meagan517 at 8:53 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Sounds like you didn't ovulate, so no period to follow. It happens sometimes. Are you actively trying to get pregnant?
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 8:53 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• No im not trying to.
    KaisMother

Comment by KaisMother (original poster) at 8:56 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Are you having any other symptoms? I would definetly see a dr. soon though. I'm in the same boat.
    foxyldy

Answer by foxyldy at 9:11 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• yes, actually, sense of smell, not being able to eat as much, and real tired. Ive been pregnant before and it kinda feels the same. but the last time i knew i was right when i woke up the morning i found out, womans intuition but i dont feel that now.. its eating me up
    KaisMother

Comment by KaisMother (original poster) at 9:15 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• im in the same boat girl. Ive already had one and this doesnt feel quit the same but it doesnt feel right. All test are neg. the best thing i can say is go get a blood test done
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 10:16 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• i had 3 children and took probaly over 7 test only had Pos with 3rd,the fiest 2kids never had pos test
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 2:37 PM on Nov. 12, 2010