Which outfit should I wear?

I remember seeing some asking about getting messy for charity like a few weeks ago on here, and yesterday it was seriously deja vu: my company is holding a charity fundraiser, and they want people to get pied. LOL. I thought of her right away. I'm planning on volunteering, because I just think it sounds fun, and when else will I get to get pied right?

What do you think I should wear for it? The lady on here was planning on getting really dressed up, like evening dress/all the fixings. I can see the point in that over t-shirt and shorts, because that would be *waaay* funnier to see someones dress get messy. So what should I wear? I was thinking something like, a nice black cowl neck sweater, matching skirt, tights, and boots with a heel. Or do you think I should go all the way and wear a dress too, lol? I definitely want to wear something stylish. Let me know, I have like a week to decide :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• i would go all out and really glam up. you could even go to a thrift store and buy a nice prom dress (ok, not one from the '80's....they have some nice stuff in there if you take the time to look lol)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:00 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I don't have a prom dress... I don't usually bother with thrift stores because it's so time-consuming to find anything nice, and I don't have a lot of time, lol. I do have a bridesmaids dress from a wedding I attended plus several other formal dresses and I have several nice suits. You think I should wear something like that, lol? That was more dressy than I was thinking although it would be funny. I'll consider it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:21 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Or what about a cowl neck sweater dress with tights or leggings and shoe booties
    Ananomys

Answer by Ananomys at 9:25 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I would find something dramatic at a thrift store so nothing gets ruined and you could get all costume glam with it lol
    goldfish09

Answer by goldfish09 at 10:32 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• If people's families and children will be there, I'd say pretend to be a fussy poodle totin kind of zsazsa and dress really fancy with bright red lipstick.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:27 PM on Nov. 11, 2010