so my dd will be 18 months on saturday and she keeps taking her dipar off she cant talk enough to tell us when she needs to go potty should i start potty traing her

luckygurl17

Asked by luckygurl17 at 8:58 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• yes, she feels she's ready. just make sure she knows where the potty chair is. when my kids were that little, i would put them on the toilet while waiting for the tub to fill up. sometimes they went and sometimes they didn't, i didn't care i was just getting them used to sitting on the potty.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 9:00 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• If you don't start potty training her, you can put her diapers on backwards or always use a diaper cover to help keep her from taking it off anymore.
    teardrop_7060

Answer by teardrop_7060 at 9:11 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I say go for it try the potty just get her used to it and if she goes thats good if she dont thats okay too!!
    nitamae86

Answer by nitamae86 at 9:28 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• My son has been taking his diaper off since he was 7 months old. I HAVE to have at least a onesie him at all times or he'll be naked before I can turn around! If you want to try potty training, go right ahead, but let her go at her own pace. She may just like to be naked. LOL
    Mrs.B3

Answer by Mrs.B3 at 12:47 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• That is a good sign...try a potty chair and some training pants. It may be early yet...but it is a sign.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:11 PM on Nov. 12, 2010