HELP!!!!! (Sony Cybershot)

I got this cam, it came with software and I got it all on my computer, and now for some reason I can only upload the videos off of it to the PMB.. I dont understand why they wont upload to my pictures gallery.. It just says video can not be displayed! It only uploads ti PMB, and from PMB I cannot upload it to Facebook, it says It cannot upload vids from the PMB.. What the heck! How am I suppose to get my vids on facebook?!

WhitneyMommyOf2

Asked by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 9:10 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Technology

• If you have a USB cord, you can plug your camera into your computer. It will come up as New Hardware Installed. From there, you can open the New Hardware Drive and you'll be able to see your pictures and videos. Once that's open, you can upload to Facebook without any problems. Be mindful of how large the photo can be when uploading. I scanned a BUNCH of pictures a couple of months ago so that I could upload them to Facebook, only to find that they're too large.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 7:46 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Have you tried just plugging your camera into the tower without using the software? i have the same camera and i've never installed the software, but if i use the USB cord and plug that in it'll download right.
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 9:24 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• what tam said
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 10:11 PM on Nov. 12, 2010