IF YOU WERE WITH A MAN FOR FIVE YEARS +,PLAINING TO GET MARRIED E.T.C, AND YOU HAD A CHILD(REN) TOGEATHER.HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF HE LEFT YOU AND GOT MARRIED TO SOMEONE ELSE AND STARTED A FAMILY? THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE YOU!!!!(YOU THINK TO YOUR SELF)!

LONG RELATIONSHIPS ENDING IN TRAGADY

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:41 PM on Jul. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• I'd feel betrayed and hurt and confused; however, I know me and my anger would surpass them all and I'd be heading down to the child support office and protecting the future of my children. Grieve the death of your relationship with him if you feel the need but then at some point thank her for taking the shallow excuse of a man off your hands. You don't need someone who would walk away from you that easily anyway. Thank them for allowing you the opportunity to find a good man who will love you and won't leave you when some other woman wiggles past him. Then when you hear that he is cheating on her (and he will most likely) you can be thrilled that she is stuck with him and you aren't. I know this might not make you feel better now but you will come out better in the end. It's good to see him for the hollow person he is now rather than after you married him.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:45 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• I am so sorry you went through this. I would be angry as hell that he wasted my time.
    AKEllen

Answer by AKEllen at 7:48 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• He is an asshole because he keeps you for all those years and have a child with you then leave you both alone, and gone to another woman with another baby.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 9:33 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• Think of it as you WILL and ARE going to find someone better, things happen for a reason and it is happening for you to meet someone 100 times better than him, keep your head high
    JonahsMom1107

Answer by JonahsMom1107 at 9:58 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• Hurt, sure. But it can't be that much of a surprise that he wasn't that into the relationship if it went five years without the ultimate commitment. Let him go and move on to find real love. Not just someone who sticks around until something better comes along.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 11:38 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• i would be mad but also i would be telling myself i am a beautiful lady and i could find someone else to love me and my child just like i found him
    nisha22

Answer by nisha22 at 11:53 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• i'd be pissed off like a mutha...i'd want revenge...my girls would talk me out of it...we'd get drunk...then i'd have a hangover...all in all, bad situation.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 2:57 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• ultimate betrayal. why would someone do that. those are the kind of people that think kids are objects. if he didn't want commitment why would he take the chance of a lifetime relationship you stuck raising a child together. he is selfish and you need to let him go. stand tall.
    brimarie8

Answer by brimarie8 at 1:12 PM on Jul. 5, 2008