what should i do ? about this drama

My ex boyfriend and his family always starting trouble and its always when my son is over their since we have not been to court yet it is in process am i able to keep him from them until the legal process is done because it is taking a toll on me and i am trying to concieve i cant handle all this drama what should i do???

nitamae86

Asked by nitamae86 at 9:26 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in General Parenting

• what kind of trouble? It's hard to give advice without more details.
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 9:35 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• my son is sick and his father is always pawning him off on his mom and all they are doing is playing the blame game on when he got sick and that they want all the time to say well u do this wrong and to tell u the truth he is biploar and likes to hit women and i have been trying to work with his mom so he can see his son but now i dont think it is a good idea because i feel that he is going to take him out of state and never return they have threatened me before i just want the legal process to hurry up it is such a toll i have no clue sometimes if i will ever see him i guess i need to know what u or any one would do in my situation??
    nitamae86

Comment by nitamae86 (original poster) at 9:50 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• well u need too first tell them u dont need the drama and that they can see him after court and if they wanna keep acting like kids they wont see him at all.......and with u trying too concieve u dont need the stress
    chris1975

Answer by chris1975 at 10:08 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• thank u for the advice i think when i get him back i will let them know that they will see him after court because i need all the drama i appreciate the advice i guess i need to stop being so nice and stand my ground thanks for taking the time in answering my question
    nitamae86

Comment by nitamae86 (original poster) at 10:16 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Why would you want to keep your child from his father?
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 10:45 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I DONT IF U ONLY KNOW HOW HE WAS WHEN HE HAS ALWAYS DENINED HIM SAYING HE DONT WANT HIM AND THAT THE FATHER IS BIPOLAR AND IS SUCIDAL THEM U WOULD UNDERSTAND> HE IS ALWAYS SAYING HE WANTS TO TAKE HIM AND LEAVE OUT OF STATE I WANT TO WAIT TILL THE PARENTING TIME IS SET BEFORE THEN> I HAVE NEVER KEPT HIM FROM HIS SON DONT QUESTION WHAT I DO BECAUSE HIS FATHER IS A WOMEN BEATER AND NEVER COULD TAKE CARE OF HIM WHEN WE WERE TOGETHER WHY WOULD HE WANT TO NOW BUT HEY HE CAN SEE HIS SON AFTER EVERYTHING IS LEGAL
    nitamae86

Comment by nitamae86 (original poster) at 11:12 AM on Nov. 12, 2010