why am i still having pregnancy symptons and cramping?

so im 17 having pregnancy symptoms and still cramping? im so confused on this i took 2 pregnancy test both negative but took them on the same day and that was 3 days ago. dont know if i took it to early or what. havent had a period yet but dont think im late it changes every month on me. last month it was the middle of the month, and we are pushing our way to that point. i have nausea all the time, especially at night and in the morning. i get alot of head aches and my back is killing me! i have no other person to talk to about this so please tell me what my problem is, i cant go to the doctor either, no money or insurance :( :( :(

kacie193

Asked by kacie193 at 9:32 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• get to a free clinic. sounds like you are pregnant. good luck
    Dynamight

Answer by Dynamight at 9:39 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• go to a free clinic or the health department, they have NP on staff{normally} thatll be able to help you out.
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 10:12 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Those home pregnancy test can lie.
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 11:13 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I would say wait a week and test again. Also, I agree with everyone else....go to a free clinic.
    Samie8183

Answer by Samie8183 at 11:01 PM on Nov. 12, 2010