Self absorbed drivers..... Do you ever just stop and say something?

Have you ever just gotten out and said what you thought? Parked next to them and just said "Excuse me but....." ? Does it really get at you how they just came with in a couple feet of injuring or killing your child?

thelowlander

Asked by thelowlander at 9:34 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Travel

• I screamed at 2 guys today for not stopping and letting me and my kids get all the way across the road. 1 of these days 1 of those crazies is gonna want to fight me!~ lol...bring it on jerks!
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 9:38 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Yeah, I pretty much say something to them if I see them... but one of the things that really bothers me is when they have their brights on and make it hard for me to see at night... or my husband... I try and position the mirror so that it shines in their eyes just for a second to try and tell them to turn off the brights....
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 1:59 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Coming from a big city its hard not to want to ask them "What were you thinking?" However, these days be very selective when you choose to do that. These guys run around with guns and don't have any quams using them on man or woman. I've seen it happen. So use wisdom when approaching them. Its how road rage got started. Someone used sign language and flipped the other person off for cutting in front of them. I say let them get a head of me so I don't have to worry about them back ending me. Plus, we don't know the reason why they did its. They could have just found out that their spouse was killed/injured. They could have just heard they were going to die. They could have just been served Divorce papers or gotten fired Or evicted....who knows. BUT WHATEVER YOU DO PLZ THINK before you stop them. THEY MAY HAVE A GUN OR KNIFE. Then where would your children be? Hope this helps.
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 3:26 AM on Nov. 13, 2010

• No......
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 10:01 PM on Nov. 14, 2010

• no but i have wanted to
    stargazer74

Answer by stargazer74 at 5:55 PM on Nov. 15, 2010

• I scream at people all the time!
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 8:39 AM on Nov. 16, 2010