how do u know when husband is cheating

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Well first off, you feel it in your gut!.....This nawing feeling that keeps you up at night. Second off, you must look for clues....He is lying, staying out and not coming home, not calling when he's supposed to, not answering his phone when u call...There is a lot of clues. But, i would do an internet search for "cheating men" and the clues to look for before accusing him......

Good luck!
    gogogirl79

Answer by gogogirl79 at 9:58 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Your feeling. Also smell his clothes, if they smell differnet then he does. If he's causing fights with you or being distant. Sometimes it can be the opposite he can be overly loving because he feels guilty or doesnt want you to know. Thats just a few. Usually if you feel something isnt right, your right.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 10:35 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• There is usually alot of clues. You can usually feel it in your gut. Some men are really good and hide it well. He is usually more loving because he feels guilty. The way I knew is my husband never buy me flowers and when he cheated he sent me a dozen roses and said I love you alot. He also got up one night and well he starting making love to me like he had never did before and I noticed he was asleep and wanted to see if he said anything and sure enough he called me my EX best friends name.
    SheriesMom

Answer by SheriesMom at 10:56 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• usually there spending less time with you working more not wanting to talk to you that much he's never there always somewhere else. he's hiding he's phone puting password on it. when he's on the phone and u come around does he leave so you won't hear. if u know he's info u can et a copy of he's phone bill and check he's texts... you can also hire someone to follow him and see whats he doing... some men don't wanna spend time and some men wanna give you more now because of guilt.
    iris718

Answer by iris718 at 2:24 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• google how to catch a cheating husband and there are lots of little gadgets they offer u from; litte gps devices,or little tape recorders,tiny cameras u can put in his car,a device u can insert into his cell,computer etc,etc. they are affordable too. usually when there is that gut feeling something is up.
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 4:16 PM on Nov. 12, 2010