smh Ignorant people!!

OK so were in MC Donald and it was kinda busy in there
the lady that ordered before me number was called apparently they got her order wrong but instead of taking the food back he gave it to her for free and then he also told her he would make her correct order over so i didn't see what the big deal was but this lady went crazy she cursed the man out &then she said:"Now i see why your dumb ass work here Then she threw her Mc flurie over the counter& she cursed the whole time until he actually brought her food out
i don't understand people Like idiot hes making your food why would you Be rude to someone that's preparing your food &the lady that was with her wasnt making it any better she just egged it On Smh!!! i don't think it was ever that serious

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 10:07 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Food & Drink

• she was probably eating at McDs on the taxpayer's dime, anyway. ..just sayin'..
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:10 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• oh waow. thats crazy. what a nutjob, poor guy, i dnt no how i would deal with someone like that.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 10:10 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Not at all...sounds like she needs to get a grip!
    LoveMYtwo3582

Answer by LoveMYtwo3582 at 10:11 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• That's awful. Poor guy. It was probably something stupid like they put ketchup on her burger she ordered plan too. I don't know why people make such a big deal out of stuff like that. It's McDonalds...it's not like it is a 5 star super expensive restaurant. If I was paying $40 for a high class meal, then yeah, I might say something, but not be rude like she was..That is crazy!
    Erin_Jus

Answer by Erin_Jus at 10:15 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• The first reply wasn't funny but not enough for me to give the hands down, :P
    I have seen people like that and my own sister can get that way and she really go apeshit when people people get in her way...I try to to calm her down telling her she does not need to be like that. Then she goes off on me! GRRR... I really do not see why people need to freak out....save the hostility for something more important!
    Another thing that gets me is road rage, people screaming at red lights...why get so worked up over what you cannot control?
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 10:16 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Some people are like that, you just have to learn to overlook ignorance, smh
    Dark-N-Prego

Answer by Dark-N-Prego at 10:21 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• If she gets off being nasty to the McDonald's guy, that says it all. People are freaks.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:08 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Sounds like somebody forgot to take her meds!
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 11:04 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• What a classy broad! lmao I hope they wiped their asses with her burger bun! lol
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:28 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• People doing that should be escorted out of the place in handcuffs.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:56 PM on Nov. 12, 2010