language

do you think is hard to learn spanish

gianna530

Asked by gianna530 at 10:13 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• not if u have the true desire and a good teacher. my sil is getting her masters in spanish right now. its better if u start out younger, but i think it wouldnt be too hard.
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 10:19 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I thought so. I took one semester of spanish in middle school, and hated it. I'm born and raised in the south...this southern drawl just can't roll them "r"'s. I took french in high school and did much better in it. I think it is hard to learn a new language period, but for me, spanish was the hardest..
    Erin_Jus

Answer by Erin_Jus at 10:20 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I personally do not. But some minds work well with languages, others with math or science, etc. Spanish, at least, has a fairlyconsistent formula for verb conjugation. Yay!
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 10:21 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Now, at 30 years old, yes I think it would be. I wish schools around here would teach or at least offer Spanish to the elementary kids. Studies show that the younger they start the easier it is.
    Mrs.B3

Answer by Mrs.B3 at 12:45 AM on Nov. 12, 2010