Have you ever been arrested?

stressedmomma13

Asked by stressedmomma13 at 10:16 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well, I'm not gonna answer if you don't tell us about you firsst hehehe
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 10:18 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Yes, for shoplifting when i was 18 years old. And i never, ever did it again......Scared the crap olla out of me!.....LOL
    gogogirl79

Answer by gogogirl79 at 10:19 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• yes. petty theft. commercial burglery
    Anonymous

• nope
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:24 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• So far no,and I don't plan on starting now.lol
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 10:29 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• hahahaha! yes, I have. I was arrested a couple years back for DV, after I hit my xh when he hit me first. Charges were reduced to DTP (misdemeanor) I paid a fine & was on probation
    stressedmomma13

Comment by stressedmomma13 (original poster) at 10:36 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• No.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 10:44 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• As a teen, yes. A few times.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 10:44 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• No...should have gotten a DWI but I live in a very small town and explained to the cop that it was just me and the kids, if I go to jail the kids will have nobody because we are new to the area and explained a few other details and he just drove me home..... I have changed my ways since then and that was 8 yrs ago
    Anonymous

• Yeah, for DV. I was 17 and my mom was drunk and harassing me in my bedroom and when I tried to leave she shoved me on my bed and put her finger in my face, was screaming at me and calling me names so I spit on her. She smacked me in the face and shoved me and so I ran to the neighbors and they had me call the cops. But! My stepfather took her side and said I instigated the fight and shoved and spit on her so I got arrested for it. =/ They took his word over mine. Oh and my lawyer didn't do a goddamn thing for me either. So now I've got a record! That was a sarcastic exclamation point.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:05 PM on Nov. 11, 2010