Jessica Seinfeld's Double Delicious

Anyone try out the recipes from her new book? I heard that the recipes she showed on Oprah weren't even in the book. And from what I have seen of the reviews, not so good.

FLAngel981

Asked by FLAngel981 at 10:17 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I didn't even know she had a new cookbook out, I will have to go to the bookstore and take a look at it
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:18 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• no i haven't
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 10:34 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• The first one was so bad, I wouldn't be interested in seeing what else she does.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 11:03 AM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I saw her on Oprah and got the impression that her recipes were for people who have no idea how to cook, like really simple basic recipes, I know how to cook, so this book isn't something that interests me. The whole Oprah show was about helping really terrible cooks....
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:35 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• I like to cook, but I need ideas because I can't figure out what to throw together myself which is why I was interested in the book. I am always on the hunt for good recipes. The Oprah show itself was about terrible cooks, but the book itself is geared towards busy moms, the full title is Double Delicious!: Good, Simple Food for Busy, Complicated Lives.
    FLAngel981

Comment by FLAngel981 (original poster) at 2:44 PM on Nov. 12, 2010