How to love a Taurus Male?

We all know that Taurus men can be very stubborn and not willing to compromise, and very hard to live with......

What ways do you, as a girlfriend or wife, do to make it easier to live with them?.....And to love them, unconditionally?

gogogirl79

Asked by gogogirl79 at 10:17 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• we are both taurus and been together 19 years this month
    I just have learned to put up with his faults ;)
    I think that probably goes for any couple...you just have to figure out how to deal with each other
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:05 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• This doesn't make any sense because my fiance is a Taurus and he is none of those things you listed. We get along very well, enjoy living together, he compromises, and isn't stubborn. It's just the man you've chosen who has those traits and I guess to answer your question..you shouldn't have to try so hard to love him unconditionally.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:36 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• my dh is a taurus and so am i, we butt heads alot but always work through everything...also my brother is a taurus and has none of the "taurus features" he's the sweetest man i know
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:53 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I dont believe in astrological signs being the reason people with one sign cant get along with another sign.. I think its ridiculous. I keep hearing Virgo's and Scorpio's shouldnt be together yet Im the Virgo in a house with 3 Scorpio's and we are a loving family. My DH is just a stubborn german, thats what I blame it on, his heritage lol..
    ShyJen

Answer by ShyJen at 10:55 PM on Nov. 11, 2010