Do you think badly of men or women who have several (or many) sexual partners?

I don't, normally. The only time that I have a negative opinion of someone who has numerous sexual partners is if it is a woman who does not use birth control properly and uses abortion as birth control (I've known a couple of women like that).

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 10:22 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Of course not... I think sex is a normal and healthy part of life, if anything I think worse of those who have just 1 or 2 partners rather than those who have a larger number...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:27 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• WeIl I've had a lot of partners...at least I think I have...and I know its because I have low self esteem and for some reason think that if you have sex with someone, they will like you. So whenever I hear about someone that has done the same thing, I assume they feel the same way inside that I do. I agree with you though. Its one thing to have sex with a lot of people but be careful and safe about it...its completely another to have unprotected sex with numerous partners and abort pregnancies if they result. Women that do that have a whole nother set of issues.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 10:26 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Depends. How many IS many? I had 'many' before my hubby. Lets face it, I hated to be alone. But I never cheated on anyone. I think it does get to a point where many becomes too many.
    As for using abortions as BC, that's where I judge. I can't help it. Having one for other reasons, it's a choice. As BC? Sorry, you open yourself up to judgment. IMO, of course.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:25 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I had many before my current bf. I did however protect myself. I'm pro-life so I'm not one of those women who would've used abortion as a means of birth control. I don't think women should do it either, I say there are some circumstances where I'm not going to judge them if they choose but if they just do it for the hell of it, I may point my finger...
    Dark-N-Prego

Answer by Dark-N-Prego at 10:28 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• If it is something the man or woman brags about and it's literally a new partner weekly or they have more than one at a time, I'd have to think they should slow it down and that maybe they don't respect themselves as much as they should.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 10:37 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• No I don't think badly of having more than one sexual partner. Sex is a very natural thing. I do think just one or two is better than many.
    SheriesMom

Answer by SheriesMom at 10:50 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Mostly I think less of them if they have "many" sexual partners simultaneously. LOL. Course, I know some people in an open relationship and they BOTH get around. I don't understand it, but I guess I don't really think less of them either.
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 10:31 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I went through a trampy phase when I was younger, so I try to remember that when I'm tempted to be like "omg that girl is being such a whore"
    AprylnAtticus

Answer by AprylnAtticus at 10:32 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I was raised Mormon so I was taught my body is a temple and blah blah blah. I havent attended church since I was 18, but I still think its gross to have multiple partners, so Ive only been with my husband and he loves that fact. I try not to judge others for their actions. I have family members that have slept with 20+ ppl and recently i started working with a guy that has slept with 139 women... I was like wow, um ok.. thats disgusting.
    ShyJen

Answer by ShyJen at 10:52 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• My self respect is in great shape and I thank God for all the guys I've slept with. I think it's part of why my marriage is so strong. I feel no need to stray (never cheated on anyone).
    Anonymous