how often does ur SO initiate sex? adult content

ok, yes he has been over worked awhile. so i have been trying my best to initiate things bc thats what he likes. but u kno sometimes i just want some of the attention. he hasnt made a move on me in a couple of weeks, which is kind of odd even for him. so idk. just wondering if other men go thru the same phases.

Phippsandrea

Asked by Phippsandrea at 10:29 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Mine initiates pretty frequently. If your dh is under stress it's not uncommon for him not to want sex, I wouldn't worry to much.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 10:57 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Haha, my husband NEVER initiates anything. I once did an experiment, I didn't initiate anything becasue I wanted to see if he would and we went months!! I mean, close to 5 months before I gave up and initiated and then yelled at him after, lol. He just doesn't care! He never used to be like this! He does work a lot but come on what man wants to go that long without sex? And no, he isn't cheating on me, he doesn't have the time unless he is doing it at work...and that is highly doubtful, lol.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 10:31 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Every chance he gets,lol... I surprise him when I can, it's tough to do when he's always ready,lol...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:34 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• My husband would love to have sex two or three times a day, every day, but he knows when to leave me alone, LOL.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:30 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Everyday. I don't always give it to him. He went through a stage a long time ago when he wasn't into it but he was going to through some personal stuff. Once we moved past that, he is a horny all the time man.
    brycesmom16

Answer by brycesmom16 at 10:32 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Everyday, several times a day...he's a hornball though lol
    Dark-N-Prego

Answer by Dark-N-Prego at 10:34 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• the only time he acts this way is if he is feeling sick or too tired but by the next day he is back to his own self then again every man is different. I do want to take the initiative on sex but he always beats me to it I tell him to give me a chance to jump him he's like if that's the case you never will (lol he might be right...lol) but I honestly believe if he gave me some space I just might do him...lol And he would love it. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:33 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• My hubby very rarely initiates sex. I'm always the one coming on to him. It's been especially rough here recently with me being sick and on bed rest, he says he's scare to try to initiate because he doesn't want to get turned down, or for me to give it to him anyway and something happen and it hurt me or the baby. He says that if I initiate it, then he knows it's alright, otherwise he doesn't want to push me...I'm not sure if thats thoughtful or an excuse..LOL
    Erin_Jus

Answer by Erin_Jus at 10:42 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• My hubby wants it every moment he can get it. I am the one that is always telling him not today.
    1Giovanni

Answer by 1Giovanni at 10:32 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• never
    AprylnAtticus

Answer by AprylnAtticus at 10:34 PM on Nov. 11, 2010