Husbands/SO and sex...? adult content

So after reading another post about husbands/SO initiating sex, it got me to thinking. My husband never wants sex, or at least he doesn't do anything about it if he does. We have sex maybe 1 once a month if I am lucky. I try to initiate but he never seems interested and I won't have sex with him if he isn't into it. Anyone else have a husband just not into sex? I know he isn't cheating, he has no time to! I try to talk to him, he says it isn't me he is just tired or angry with things that happen (sometimes with me, mostly at work). I just want to know if anyone else deals with this!

ILoveCade

Asked by ILoveCade at 10:43 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• I dont have this problem but I knwo stress can cause a mans sex drive to be low. Wow once a month... How do you survive?
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 10:48 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• We don't have that problem, but it souds like your dh needs to figure out how to leave everything else at the door when he gets home. It will help.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 10:55 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• no one needs sex. that is a very insecure way to be..considering we're made whole in so many other ways, in this earth life is very much full, of everything under the sun. sex is not the absolute and won't fuel life in itself, their are so many variances that are healthy and objectively the entire world really does not think the same like all of those question . how much. how little. really no matter what, that is the least of a healthy mind.
    Anonymous

• maybe he's stressed out. my fiance doesn't want to have sex sometimes when he's really stressed. he says he has too much on his mind.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 10:56 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• you should spice things up for him.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 11:30 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• My ex was the same way but don't be scared he's an ex for other issues not sex related at all
    goldfish09

Answer by goldfish09 at 11:55 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• well it can be stress but stress has nothing to do with you and if so he needs to go fr a run or learn to let it go before he gets home. I never knew a men could go that lng so to me people tell me it's cheating. but am not saying that. because my men if he could he would have sex everyday all day lol.. try candels and a dinner or try talking to him about how you feel....... hope things get better
    iris718

Answer by iris718 at 1:53 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Yeah mine is not very interested in having sex. I think our 'problem' is #1 he does not get enough sleep, and he is too tired and #2 he does have some health issues and is on meds which could be lowering his sex drive as well. I know he is not cheating on me so that is not an issue.
    Anonymous