Who was your role model growing up? Why?

My mom because no matter what my step father and real father put her through, she always had a smile on her face and tried to inspire others :) She the most humble, loving, and kindest person I know. She's determined and doesn't let anything keep her down. To this day, she's still my role model.

Dark-N-Prego

Asked by Dark-N-Prego at 10:50 PM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My Big Sister. Even though when we were younger she would try to step on my head (so I was told by my parents) she soon became my best friend. She's the only person that completely understands me.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 10:52 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• MY mommy  she was the best mother in my world I never knew when things were bad. She walked around being sure to not exposure me to anything til around 16 years old. I knew things were happening but never that it was happening within my home . When money was tight she found ways to make it stretch and grow to provide for us.

karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 11:25 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Both of my parents. They both were willfully neglected and abused as children. They were never hugged, held, or told they were loved. Somehow, God placed upon their hearts, this selflessness and love that you cannot imagine. So many people who grew up the way they did, fail as parents themselves. But they ended up with four children who adored them. We are all very close still (my mom has died though) and I believe it is because of the loving bond those two special people created in our family. They came from nothing and gave us everything.
    MyGiftsFromGod

Answer by MyGiftsFromGod at 12:50 AM on Nov. 12, 2010